All students interested in studying abroad must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Have completed at least 30 credits (sophomore standing);
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher at the time of application;
- Have no medical, legal, or financial hold;
- Be mature and responsible.
Begin this process at least one semester before your planned study abroad experience.
|If you plan to go
- Meet with the Study Abroad Coordinator to discuss options for study abroad, such as program, location, duration and available programs, and to obtain an Application for Study Abroad. The Study Abroad Coordinator’s office is in Walsh 117.
- Meet with a Financial Aid Counselor to discuss financing your experience abroad.
- Meet with your academic advisor to discuss courses and transfer of credit.
- Meet with the Registrar.
- Complete the Application for Study Abroad form.
- Complete the application process required by the program sponsoring the study abroad experience.