College Of Saint Mary
MyCSM MyCSM         Contact Us Contact Us         Directory Directory         Campus Map Campus Map         Search Search        
Share To Facebook Share To Twitter Share To LinkedIn Add This Page To Favorites Email This Page Print This Page
Information Center
Achievement Center
Express Center
Registrars Office
Frequently Asked Questions
International Student Information
Transcript Evaluations
Transcript Request
VA Information
Campus Technology
Dining Services
Campus Store
Safety and Security
Spellman Child Development Center

Frequently Asked Questions

FAQWhat Do I Need To Graduate?
Registrar's office creates an academic plan that is available in PowerCampus Self Service so that you can follow your progress on-line.

How Do I Request A Transcript?
Select the "transcript request" link on the left navigation bar.

How Do I Change My Address?
Change it in PowerCampus Self Service and submit on-line. Call or write the Registrar's office. Come into the Express Center and fill out a form.

How Do I Change My Name?
Bring official documentation that shows the name change to the Express Center. (Court document or driver's license).

How Do I Withdraw From A Class?
Pick up a form from the Express Center and have your advisor sign it. If you cannot visit the campus, contact your advisor.

Board Of Directors     Employment Opportunities     Notices & Disclosures     Site Map     Website Feedback     Privacy Statement
7000 Mercy Road   •   Omaha, Nebraska 68106-2377   •   Toll Free: (800) 926-5534   •   Local: (402) 399-2400