The Registrar is the International Student Advisor. Form I-20s are issued from the Registrarís Office.
There are several important things to remember:
1. Change of addresses must be submitted to the Registrarís office within 10 days so that it can be submitted to SEVIS.
2. You must have the Registrarís signature on the I-20 for any travel outside the United States.
3. You must obtain the forms and signature of the Registrar for OPT or CPT.
4. The Registrar will certify that you are registered each semester. If you are not enrolled, you will be terminated in the SEVIS system and will have to return to your home country.
5. If you are transferring to another college, you must notify the Registrarís office so that your records can be transferred in SEVIS.