College of Saint Mary is located in the heart of Omaha, Nebraska! We are minutes from shopping, dining, parks, and other area attractions. Our campus is a bustling place and we would love to have you visit. We know you can't always get away based on our schedule. That's why we invite you to call Enrollment Services at (800) 926-5534 ext. 2355 or (402) 399-2355 to set up your personal tour.
What can you do while you are on campus? It is totally up to you! Your options include:
- Meeting with a faculty member in your program of interest
- Joining us for a meal in the dining commons
- Touring the campus
- Visiting with current students
- Staying overnight in the residence hall
- Meeting our Presidential Student Ambassadors
- Meeting with athletic coaches
- Sitting in on a class
- Visiting with staff in the Financial Aid Office
- College of Saint Mary offers more than 27 majors for you to earn your bachelor's degree. Our dedicated and caring faculty love to meet new students. If you would like to meet with a faculty member in your area of interest, Enrollment Services will be glad to schedule that meeting for you. Some of these areas are offering specific visit days tailored just for you!
Leadership Development Forum - Business Leadership Management
As part of our mission to advance the development of working women, College of Saint Mary is hosting Leadership Development Seminars to professional women at no cost. Participants will receive a CSM leadership certificate after completing the seminar.
Foundations of Leadership Seminars are presented to you to on behalf of College of Saint Mary Business Leadership and Management Degree Completion Program (BLM). The BLM program allows working women the opportunity to complete their bachelorís degree with Saturday classes in an accelerated format.
Saturday, May 10th 9 a.m. - 12 p.m. Register now!
New Student Registration Days
Your college selection journey is almost complete! Itís time to register for Fall 2014 coursework at CSM!
We have a full schedule carefully planned to help you launch a successful first year at CSM! On registration day, youíll meet with an academic advisor to select coursework and craft a schedule that meets your busy lifestyle. Your admissions counselor, financial aid rep and student life team will also be available to answer questions in preparation for your arrival in August.
You must be accepted to CSM and have your tuition deposit paid in order to register for Fall 2014 coursework.
*Wednesday, May 21 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Register Now!
*Monday, June 2 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Register Now!
Wednesday, June 18 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Register Now!
Wednesday, July 9 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Register Now!
Wednesday, July 23 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. Register Now!
*For those accepted prior to May 10!
Schedule your personal campus visit!
To schedule a personalized campus visit please call 402-399-2355 or complete the form below.
We invite you to schedule your campus visit today! Just complete this online form and one of our admissions counselors will be in touch with you. Thank you for your interest in College of Saint Mary!