The Master of Science in Organizational Leadership program is designed to facilitate professional and personal leadership development that is relevant and transferable to non-profit and for-profit organizations.
This 16-month program provides an academic and investigative environment in which a cohort of talented professionals can explore excellence in leadership, women's perspectives in leading, and the complexities of today's organizations. Students will engage in learning experiences designed to assist them in building a leadership practice that is not only practical and effective, but congruent with their strengths and beliefs. Cohort participants will encounter the challenging academic and personal growth experiences intended to foster their development related to the knowledge, abilities, critical thinking skills and self mastery needed to make significant contributions to their businesses and community interests.
This program is focused on the talents of the individual woman, the practice of effective leadership, and the context of leadership in today's complex organizations.
- 8-week accelerated courses; 16 month program
- Facilitated by faculty who are noted leaders in their areas of expertise, and who maximize the classroom time to deliver the greatest impact
- Saturday classes, designed for the working professional
- Cohort format, providing students the added value of learning from, and with, other professionals consistently from course to course
- Opportunities to meet, learn from and network with leaders and professionals from around the Metro area
- Thesis option available
Click HERE to view MSOL Program Flier