Build your knowledge, confidence and skills to help you achieve greater success in your every day life.College of Saint Mary’s AIM Collaborative in partnership with the Omaha Chapter of The Links, Incorporated, is a one-year program that provides underrepresented students (first-time and transfer students attending CSM full-time), with transformational opportunities equipping them with a college and career plan.
AIM Participants will:
- Receive a $1,000 SCHOLARSHIP! $500 when you start and an additional $500 upon completion of AIM!
- Get acquainted with college life and meet new friends.
- Participate in eight mini sessions include: College & Career Planning, Communication Styles, Health & Wellness, Professional Development and more!
- Learn from professional women mentors throughout our community.
- Practice strategies for creating positive change in the community.