Bloom! Floración! Fleur! Blüte! ÁvØnon! Lulëzim! Pua!
Your adventurous nature and desire for the highest quality education makes you a great fit for College of Saint Mary. Because we are a private, liberal arts college, our caring professors get to know you, work closely with you and ensure that you’ll receive the attention you need to develop confidence and attain both personal and professional success.
We know it can be difficult to be far from family during your college years. That’s why we’re here to support you.
International students are admitted year-round to College of Saint Mary based on a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. You are strongly encouraged to start the application process six months to a year prior to planning to attend. Depending on your program of interest, we may have additional rquirements and sepcific deadlines for admission.
- Submit your application for admission and $30 application fee
- Consult with Educational Credential Evaluators, Inc., to have your credentials evaluated. Consult with Enrollment Services for additional resources for evaluation of educational credentials. A general report is acceptable for proof of education equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma. Comprehensive course-by-course official evaluation of education records required for postsecondary courses
- Language requirements: a score of 80 on the TOEFL iBT or a score of 4 or above on the Test of Written English, or completion of Level 9 at an ESL Language Center.
- Proof of financial resources. The I-134, Affidavit of Support must be submitted prior to an I-20 being issued. Access The Affidavit of Support
- Proof of coverage by a health insurance plan that will pay for health care services rendered by health providers in the United States.