Welcome to the Office of Student Leadership and Organizations at College of Saint Mary! We recognize that student involvement enriches the social, cultural and educational experience of students and the larger college community. College is a time to explore new ideas, get involved in team activities and discover who you are or who you may become. At College of Saint Mary, you will uncover your talents, whether it's participating in athletic events or acting as a college ambassador. Through education and involvement, you will discover and develop the leader in you - inspire yourself and others to dream and achieve!
We invite you to get involved in an organization no matter what your interests are. Do you like helping others? Join DUO (Do Unto Others). Are you a nursing student who wants to network and learn more about your career? Become a member of the Student Nursing Association. Do you want to make sure there is always something fun to do on campus? Get involved with CAB! Our organizations give you a chance to get to know others on campus while you get to know yourself.
The Office of Student Leadership & Organizations also oversees the experience of our first-year students at CSM through Orientation and Welcome Days. Our goal is to ensure a smooth transition into college life for all of our students through activities, meeting new people and learning about CSM. We want you to feel comfortable as a member of the CSM community. Please check out the Orientation link for more specific information.
If you have any questions regarding student organizations, clubs, orientation or leadership opportunities, please see or call me!
Top 10 Benefits of Being Involved in CSM Organizations
10. You will meet new people and make new friends.
9. There is nothing good on primetime television since Friends was cancelled!
8. You will learn more about yourself.
7. CSM organizations are an opportunity to work with diverse groups of people.
6. Employers hire graduates who were involved outside of the classroom.
5. Students who get involved in activities tend to get better grades.
4. The Student Leadership & Organizations office has a really comfortable couch!
3. You will improve your leadership skills.
2. Being involved in multiple activities teaches time management skills.
1. Students who are involved HAVE MORE FUN!