Awards & Recognition
- College of Saint Mary has been ranked in the “Top 25 Best Value Colleges” in the nation, according to U.S. News & World Report, for three consecutive years.
- The University is one of 25 colleges in the U.S. selected by the Council of Independent Colleges for the 2019 Diversity, Civility and Liberal Arts Institute in Atlanta, GA.
- CSM has been continually recognized as a “Top University in Nebraska” and one of the “Best Catholic Colleges in the Nation” by Colleges of Distinction in 2018-2022. Other honors have included excellence in nursing and education.
- For three consecutive years, College of Saint Mary was among the nation’s “Best Women’s Colleges in America,” according to Niche. The University was chosen based on exceptional value, high-quality academic offerings, mission-driven programming, diversity of students, and campus life experience.
- According to College Factual, the University is currently ranked in the top 18% of “Best Colleges” out of 2,576; and the top 12% of “Best Health Professions Schools” out of 2,462. CSM has also been ranked among the nation’s “Best Colleges for the Money”.
- The College received the “Best Value School Award” from University Research & Review.
- CSM was honored in all three categories of recognition by the Greater Omaha Chamber of Commerce. These include philanthropy/science, leadership and innovation.
- College Choice named the University one of the “Safest Small Campuses in the United States.”
- CSM has been notably one of only two Nebraska colleges named to the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll with Distinction for several years.
- Because of the Mothers Living & Learning program, CSM has been ranked #3 in “Best Colleges for Students with Children,” #13 in “Best Colleges for Single Parents,” and #18 in “Best College Reviews 2020: Best Colleges for Parents Returning to School”. The program has been featured on Single Mother’s Guide of Child-Friendly Colleges for Single Parents.
- CSM has been named the “Best College in America for Parenting Mothers” by Students for Life of America and has received national attention for its Mothers Living & Learning residential program.
- CSM’s Mothers Living & Learning video campaign was awarded “Best Recruitment Video” and Honorable Mention for “Best PR Video” in a national competition sponsored by PR Daily newsletter.
- The University received American Marketing Association Pinnacle Awards for CSM’s Access & Affordability Communication Plan: “Best Public Relations,” “Best Video,” “Best Digital Campaign,” and “Best Total Marketing Campaign.”
- Flames Athletics earned a perfect score of 100 in the NAIA’s Champions of Character program for the two consecutive years; four straight years earning “GOLD Status,” and 12 consecutive years as a Champions of Character Five-Star Award winner. The program centers on the five core values of integrity, respect, responsibility, sportsmanship and servant leadership.
- All athletic teams were recognized nationally as “Scholar Teams” for excellence in academic performance for multiple years.
- Online Doctor of Education and Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) programs were both ranked in the top 50 in the U.S. by TheBestSchools.org
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership was ranked #22 of online master’s degree programs in Organizational Leadership in 2020 by OrganizationalPsychologyDegrees.com.
- Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) was ranked #5 nationally among 171 Colleges and Universities offering over 400 programs in online graduate business education. Intelligent.com, which reviews the programs of 1,280 accredited colleges and universities, recently released these ratings, which are based on curriculum quality, cost, graduation rate, flexibility, post-graduate employment and faculty.
Copyright © 2022 College of Saint Mary. All rights reserved.