Doctor of Education Degree (Ed.D.)
Customized and Online for the Working Professional
College of Saint Mary's online Doctor of Education Degree (Ed.D.) offers you the opportunity to take your career to the next level. You will be immersed in relevant and interactive courses in curriculum, assessment, teaching and learning, leadership and more.
- No prerequisites required
- No GRE required
- Feels like face-to-face, but conveniently online
- With a dissertation integrated throughout course work, you'll finish on time with less stress
- Tailored to your area of focus and your professional goals
- Offered as a cohort program, starting every August
- Take classes full-time or enroll into our new part-time track
This degree, along with your current robust career experience, will demonstrate to others that you are prepared to lead in organizations and contribute to the professional development of others. This program will assist you in further developing your knowledge and skills of leadership, teaching and learning, and research.
Your Doctorate of Education will prepare you to lead & teach in a multitude of areas including
- Higher Education
- Educational Leadership in the Healthcare Setting
- Curriculum/Program Director/Department Chair
- Professional Development Director
- Training and Development in the Corporate Setting
- CSM's Online Doctor of Education program (Ed.D.) was recently ranked No. 6 Top Online Ed.D. Leadership degrees in the U.S. by Intelligent.com. Intelligent.com is a trusted resource for online/on-campus program rankings and higher education planning. They review more than 2,900 colleges and universities recently released ratings based on curriculum quality, cost, graduation rate, flexibility, post-graduate employment, and faculty. CSM also was awarded the “Best Cohort Program.”
- Ranked in the Top 50 in the U.S. by TheBestSchools.org.
With this degree, you will be fully qualified to teach and lead at any level of education or in businesses/corporations. With this emphasis, you could seek positions like curriculum/program director, department chair or education or professional development director. The U.S. Department of Labor anticipates up to an 8% increase in demand for education administrators through 2030.
Read About CSM Alumni Success
Assistant Professor of Mathematics, College of Saint Mary
Assistant Professor of Practice, University of Nebraska - Lincoln
College of Saint Mary Board of Director
College of Saint Mary is approved to offer online programming by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA). College of Saint Mary is authorized to deliver online programs and courses to students residing in the United States, excluding U.S. territories of Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. If you have questions about enrolling in the online program, contact enroll [at] csm.edu (Enrollment Services).