The Misericordia Scholarship is provided to undocumented students of diverse backgrounds who are not eligible for federal financial assistance. This significant scholarship allows students to attend College of Saint Mary at a fraction of the cost.
- Be accepted to College of Saint Mary
- Be undocumented or have DACA.
- Complete a Misericordia Scholarship application form.
- Submit an essay describing what impact you believe the Misericordia Scholarship will have on your life and career.
- Submit a letter of recommendation.
- Complete the Education Quest Foundation’s free College Funding Estimator and submit the results with your application.
- Interview with the College of Saint Mary Misericordia Scholarship Selection Committee.
CSM Stands with Dreamers
College of Saint Mary is committed to standing with the DREAMERS of America. It's our mission as a university to provide access to education for all women in an environment that calls forth potential and fosters leadership. While many colleges are aware of the looming Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) issue, we have taken an active role in it. By holding advocacy events, participating in documentaries and other projects, and traveling to Washington D.C. to meet face-to-face with legislators, CSM is taking a stand to protect the access to education for immigrants of this great country.