We Welcome You to Be a Part of Campus Ministry
College of Saint Mary Campus Ministry has something for everyone — no matter what religious tradition you come from or where you are on your faith journey.
"Through Campus Ministry, where we seek to find God in all the various aspects of our daily lives, we invite you to come and share your lived experiences of faith, personal stories and future hopes with us, as we travel together on this journey called life." CGerriets [at] csm.edu (Contact Director of Campus Ministry, Carla Gerriets) to find out more!
- Fall and Spring Retreats
- Small Faith Sharing Groups
- Alternative Winter and Spring Break Trips
- Local Community Service Projects
- Mercy Mothers group
- DUO (Do Unto Others) Service Club
- Spiritual Direction
- Bible Studies
- Campus Ministry Volunteer Corps
- Liturgical Ministries — Sing with the choir, be an altar server, Extraordinary Minister of Holy Communion (EMHC) or lector. We welcome your participation and provide training for all liturgical ministries.
Our Lady of Mercy Chapel
Our Lady of Mercy Chapel, located on the first floor of Walsh Hall, is a beautiful sacred space available to students, faculty, staff, alumnae and the community. Catholic Mass is celebrated weekdays at 12:05 p.m. when the college is open. Students celebrate Sunday morning Mass at the Mercy Motherhouse located next to campus. Call for more details.
*The daily 12:05 Mass in Our Lady of Mercy Chapel has been suspended through July 31, 2020.