Pursue Your Passion for Science or Math
Our Marie Curie Scholarship is designed for you!
With the support of the National Science Foundation, College of Saint Mary offers a unique and competitive program for academically talented students who excel in math and science. Our Marie Curie Scholarship provides significant financial support and resources for young women who want to major in Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics or Medical Technology.
You could receive up to $20,000 toward your College of Saint Mary education each year while you live on campus and continue to meet program requirements. That is up to $80,000 for a four year degree! Marie Curie Scholars receive academic support from tutors, gain research opportunities, enjoy a community of bright, science and math minded women, and participate in seminars and student clubs.
- If less than 12 credit hours of college coursework, a high school GPA of 3.5 or better (on a 4.0 scale) and an ACT composite score of 23 or higher, or a math+verbal SAT score of 1050 or higher.
- If 12 credit hours or more of college coursework, a college cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher with a cumulative GPA in science and math of 3.0 or higher.
- Apply and be accepted to College of Saint Mary by the Marie Curie application deadline.
- Major in biology, chemistry or mathematics.
- Complete a Marie Curie Scholarship application form.
- Submit an essay describing your interest in math or science.
- Submit a letter of recommendation.
- Submit your completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
Interview with the College of Saint Mary Marie Curie Scholarship Selection Committee.