We are so glad you've discovered College of Saint Mary!
Transfer students are admitted year-round to College of Saint Mary based on a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above on a 4.0 scale. Transfer students who do not meet these standards and show potential for success may be considered for conditional admission. Depending on your academic program of interest, we may have additional requirements and specific deadlines for admission.
To be considered for admission to College of Saint Mary, you must submit:
- The undergraduate application for admission and the $30 application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended
- Official ACT or SAT scores if applicable
- Official high school transcripts
- Official GED score if applicable
Depending on your program of study, we may have additional requirements. Students who do not meet the admissions criteria may be admitted on a conditional basis.
Apply credit earned to your degree. You will work closely with your academic advisor to review your college transcript and determine what credits will transfer to College of Saint Mary.
Transfer credits are evaluated on the following basis:
- The accreditation of the institution from which the student transfers
- The comparability in nature, content and level of credit earned to that offered by College of Saint Mary
- The appropriateness of the credit earned in relation to credit offered by College of Saint Mary and the student’s education goals
- The age of credits, depending on the major
- Grades earned of C (2.0) or higher