Mothers Living & Learning
Bring your child and your goals and we’ll help make it all work
College of Saint Mary is home to one of the most renowned and progressive college programs for single mothers. Mothers Living & Learning makes it possible for single mothers to earn their degrees while living on campus with children ages six weeks to 10.
Mothers Living & Learning resident students have access to all of the resources and opportunities on our campus plus our special Single Parent Success program.
Bring your child to live with you on campus! Enjoy ALL THIS and more!
- Support of advisors, faculty and staff who want you to succeed, including our director of single parent success.
- NEW, suite-style living in Madonna Hall — complete with community lounges, kitchens and FREE laundry services.
- Special courses and workshops designed to enhance your living and learning experience, provide parenting strategies and give you the tools to assist you in setting and reaching goals that are important to you.
- Leadership opportunities through our Student Leadership and Organizations Office.
- A student group just for M.O.M.S. (Many Opportunities for Mothering Solo).
- The Spellman Child Development Center available conveniently on our campus!