College of Saint Mary is here to help you achieve your dreams of becoming a nurse!
Women who have a desire to help others make excellent nurses, blending knowledge of science and technology with an innate ability to provide compassionate care.
Our graduates are highly sought after by some of the biggest and most prominent hospitals in the Midwest. Our professors work one-on-one with students to help prepare women to provide excellent care and become confident, compassionate leaders.
Choose from 2 Nursing Pathways
Practical Nursing Certificate
Become a Nurse in 1 Year!
- One of two PNC programs in the Omaha metro
- Gain hands-on experience through our multi-million-dollar, state-of-the-art health professions skills and simulation center.
- Expand your skills in a wide variety of clinical experiences including in-patient hospitals, clinics, community-based and long-term care facilities and more.
- Optimize your career path with your personal student success advisor in addition to your academic advisor.
- 1-year program to earn your Practical Nursing Certificate and become a Licensed Practical Nurse (after successfully completing your NCLEX-PN).
- While meeting admissions requirements you will be ready to progress into the BSN program in you choose after receiving your certificate.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Fulfill your dreams of becoming a Registered Nurse in just 3 years!
- ONLY 3-year BSN program in the region.
- Save time and tuition with our 3-year program instead of the traditional 4-years.
- Learn and gain hands-on skills in our multi-million-dollar, state-of-the-art health professions skills and simulation center.
- Experience nursing first-hand through a variety of clinical experiences including in-patient hospitals, clinics, schools, community-based and long-term care facilities and more.
- Develop the skills needed for the collaborative healthcare environment through interprofessional experiences.
- As a nursing student you’ll have access to both a personal student success advisor in addition to an academic advisor.
- 3-year program to earn your Bachelor of Science in Nursing to become a Registered Nurse (after successfully completing your NCLEX-RN).
Practical Nursing Certificate (LPN) - 1 year program
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) - 3 year program
Josie Harper Nursing Scholarship
Through the generosity of The Harper Family Foundation, CSM is helping to provide a debt-free pathway for young women over the next four years through the Josie Harper Nursing Scholarship! Nursing students can receive up to $29,000* towards their CSM education each year while achieving their academic goals and nursing career dream.
Josie Harper Nursing Scholarship Recipients Receive:
Up to $29,000* annually - significant financial support for tuition, campus housing, and educational expenses.
The Scholarship is automatically renewable each year through the completion of your BSN degree.
Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) collaborate with other healthcare professionals to provide care to clients in a variety of settings. Employment of Licensed Practical Nurses is set to increase by 10% through 2030, which includes 60,800 jobs. The average annual income is $48,070 nationwide.
Registered Nurses (RNs) provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions. Employment of Registered Nurses is projected to grow 9% through 2030, and about 194,500 openings for registered nurses are projected each year. The mean annual income for registered nurses in Nebraska is $69,480 and $75,330 nationwide.