Occupational Therapy Doctorate
In just 6 Years you can graduate with an Occupational Therapy Doctorate!
- Pick your undergraduate major: Exercise Science, Psychology, Human Biology, 35+ options - it’s up to you!
- Receive your Occupational Therapy Doctorate in just six years.
- Learn from faculty with broad educational and clinical experiences in a range of practice arenas.
- Multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art health profession labs.
- Apply knowledge learned in the classroom to fieldwork experiences at one of our 225+ active partner sites in social service agencies, public schools, hospitals, nursing homes, community outreach centers or mental health treatment centers throughout the nation.
CSM Pass Rates
The total number of College of Saint Mary occupational therapy graduates who passed the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) certificate exam in 2016 including first time test taker and repeat test takers is 50 out of 50 graduates for an overall pass rate of 100 percent.
Start Date: August
Program Length: 6 years (combined bachelor and doctorate)
Licensure: Upon doctoral graduation, candidates must pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy certificate exam and seek state licensure in order to practice.