Alumnae & Friends
Greetings Alumnae, Friends and Donors!
College of Saint Mary enjoys an outstanding reputation in the region thanks, in large part, to the financial support from alumnae and friends who understand what it takes to provide a high quality education.
College of Saint Mary provides a personalized education experience where financial contributions make a significant and immediate impact. Your investment ensures that students have access to a dynamic education that encourages them to do amazing things — like so many of our alumnae.
Whether you give to support student scholarships or some other area of need, we hope you take a few minutes to explore the variety of giving opportunities available. We also encourage you to make time to visit campus. Events draw many graduates back to campus to support current students, celebrate lifelong friendships and work together to continue the mission of College of Saint Mary and the Sisters of Mercy.
College of Saint Mary Alumnae Perks
Be sure to take advantage of the benefits associated with being a College of Saint Mary alumna:
- Discount on Lied Fitness Center membership — Lied Fitness Center Membership Application
- FREE audit of one undergraduate class (3-hour max) per semester. (Audited courses do not result grades or course credit.)
- Use of Library
- Access to the Career Center
- Discount on facility rental
- Subscription to alumnae publications, including CSM Magazine
Keep In Touch! Let us know about your achievements, family news and other life events.