Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Earn your Masters ENTIRELY ONLINE in just 12 months!
- Entirely ONLINE - earn your master’s degree in just 12 months!
- No GMAT or GRE required.
- Take only two eight week courses at a time -- designed for working professionals.
- Join a cohort of talented professionals as you build leadership skills that are not only practical and effective, but congruent with your strengths and beliefs.
- Learn from knowledgeable professors and an expanded network of leaders and professionals.
- Access professional coaching from business professionals with workplace leadership experience.
Expand on your abilities to positively influence others, and achieve desired outcomes through management and leadership practice.
Learn skills in communication, relationship management and ethics to help maximize your contribution to your organization.
Incorporate new practices while reflecting upon past methods to enhance and shape your leadership style.
|Start Date||Fall semester|
|Program Length||12 months|
|Class Size||20 students per cohort|
College of Saint Mary is approved to offer online programming by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA). College of Saint Mary is authorized to deliver online programs and courses to students residing in the United States, excluding U.S. territories of Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. If you have questions about enrolling in the online program, contact Enrollment Services.