Other Financial Aid-Related Forms and Information
- Master Promissory Note — for all new federal direct loan borrowers.
- Summer Financial Aid application — for degree- or certificate-seeking students who plan to take classes during the summer.
- Federal Work Study application — for students who seek part-time on-campus employment.
- Semester Financial Arrangements — for all students. Must be completed by the first day of classes or, for students living on campus, before move-in day.
- Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loan Refund Release request — for parents. If a credit balance is created when the loan is applied, a refund will be issued to the parents unless they sign and return this form indicating that the refund should go to their daughter.
- Verification Worksheet: Dependent — only as requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Verification Worksheet: Independent — only as requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Income Verification Process — only as requested by the Financial Aid Office.
- Nursing Loan Deferment Form — for nursing students to request to defer the repayment of their nursing loan and to interrupt the repayment period.
- Perkins Loan Deferment Form —for students to request to defer the repayment of their Perkins loan and to interrupt the repayment period.
- Perkins Loan Cancellation — for students who are eligible for the cancelation of their Perkins loan as described on the form and regardless of the provisions listed on the promissory note.
- Financial Aid Information Booklet
- Financial Responsibility and Disclosure Statement
- Nursing Loan Statement of Rights and Responsibilities — for students who receive a nursing loan
- Perkins Loan Statement of Rights and Responsibilities — for students who receive a Perkins loan.
- Completing the Semester Financial Arrangements Process
- Verification Policy
- Scholarship Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Schedule of Disbursements Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Consortium Agreement Policy
- Cost of Attendance
- Traditional Refund Policy
- National Guard/Reserve Forces Refund Policy
- Refund of Title IV funds Policy
- Exit Counseling Policy
Contact our financial aid office at (800) 926-5534, ext. 2362, (402) 399-2362, to get started.