Everything you need to do before you start your education at College of Saint Mary
We know you are excited to begin your college journey and we want to make it easy to get started, so we’ve created the following checklist that will get you from here to your first day in great style!
- Complete your College of Saint Mary application online and be accepted.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- The athletic recruiting questionnaire should be completed if you are interested in participating in intercollegiate sports.
- Accept your College of Saint Mary financial aid. Information and a link to our online financial aid portal will be emailed to you.
- Submit all required financial aid documents. All required documents are listed on the online financial aid portal when you log in.
- Complete your residence life housing application and submit your housing deposit (does not apply to MLL Students).
- Submit your record of required immunizations (measles, mumps and rubella). Students majoring in health care professions may require additional immunizations and/or a health screening.
- Pay Your $150 tuition deposit.
- Attend New Student Registration Day to register for classes, get your student ID, parking pass and other necessities.
- Complete your Semester Financial Arrangements (SFA).
- Attend Welcome Days!