Other Financial Aid-Related Forms and Information
- Nursing Loan Deferment Form — for nursing students to request to defer the repayment of their nursing loan and to interrupt the repayment period.
- Perkins Loan Deferment Form —for students to request to defer the repayment of their Perkins loan and to interrupt the repayment period.
- Perkins Loan Cancellation — for students who are eligible for the cancelation of their Perkins loan as described on the form and regardless of the provisions listed on the promissory note.
EMERGENCY RELIEF FUND
As a requirement of the Higher Education Emergency Relief Fund Grant awarded by the US Department of Education to assist students with costs associated with the disruption of campus operations due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following 45-day report has been provided by the University.
- Financial Aid Information Booklet
- Financial Responsibility and Disclosure Statement
- Nursing Loan Statement of Rights and Responsibilities — for students who receive a nursing loan
- Perkins Loan Statement of Rights and Responsibilities — for students who receive a Perkins loan.
- Completing the Semester Financial Arrangements Process
- Verification Policy
- Scholarship Policy
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy
- Schedule of Disbursements Policy
- Code of Conduct
- Consortium Agreement Policy
- Traditional Refund Policy
- National Guard/Reserve Forces Refund Policy
- Refund of Title IV funds Policy
- Exit Counseling Policy
Contact our finaid [at] csm.edu (financial aid office) at 800-926-5534 x2362 or 402-399-2362, to get started.