Master of Science in Organizational Leadership
Earn your Masters ENTIRELY ONLINE in just 12 months!
- Entirely ONLINE - earn your master’s degree in just 12 months!
- No GMAT or GRE required.
- 1 year or 2 year option.
- Take a maximum of two, eight week courses at a time -- designed for working professionals from a variety of backgrounds.
- Join a diverse group of talented professionals as you build leadership skills that are not only practical and effective, but congruent with your strengths and beliefs.
- Learn from knowledgeable professors and an expanded network of leaders and professionals.
- Access professional coaching from business professionals with workplace leadership experience.
Organizational Leadership (MSOL) was ranked #5 nationally in online graduate business education. Intelligent.com, which reviews the programs of 1,280 accredited colleges and universities, recently released these ratings, which are based on curriculum quality, cost, graduation rate, flexibility, post-graduate employment and faculty.
Master of Science in Organizational Leadership was ranked #22 in online master’s degree programs in Organizational Leadership in 2020 by OrganizationalPsychologyDegrees.com.
Online Doctor of Education and Master of Science in Organizational Leadership (MSOL) programs were both ranked in the top 50 in the U.S. by TheBestSchools.org
In addition to the learning objectives associated with each course, a set of curricular themes thread through all courses. These themes are:
- Self as an authentic leader
- Developing the power of positive influence
- Ethics in action
- Examine conflict management and the art of negotiation
- Strategic thinking and innovation in the leadership thought process
- Communication for positive intentional impact
- Exploring how data drives effective decision-making
Start Date: Fall Semester
Program Length: 1 Year or 2 Years
Class Size: 20 Students per Cohort
College of Saint Mary is approved to offer online programming by The Higher Learning Commission and is a member of the State Authorization Reciprocity Agreements (SARA). College of Saint Mary is authorized to deliver online programs and courses to students residing in the United States, excluding U.S. territories of Guam and the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. If you have questions about enrolling in the online program, contact enroll [at] csm.edu (Enrollment Services).