Countdown to First Day
Everything you need to do before you start your education at College of Saint Mary
We know you are excited to begin your college journey and we want to make it easy to get started, so we’ve created the following checklist that will get you from here to your first day in great style!
- Complete your College of Saint Mary application online and be accepted.
- Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form and appropriate state, College of Saint Mary and other scholarship/grant forms. Student-athletes must also complete the athletics questionnaire.
- For students receiving a Federal PLUS loan, complete entrance counseling via www.studentloans.gov.
- Accept your College of Saint Mary financial aid award by signing and returning the award letter mailed to your home.
- Submit all required financial aid documents (including the signed award letter, tax forms, verification documents, master promissory notes and entrance counseling and other forms as requested) to the Financial Aid Office.
- Complete your residence life housing application and submit your deposit.
- Submit your record of required immunizations (measles, mumps and rubella). Students majoring in health care professions may require additional immunizations and/or a health screening.
- Pay Your $150 tuition deposit.
- Attend New Student Registration Day to register for classes, get your student ID, parking pass and other necessities.
- Complete your Semester Financial Arrangements (SFA).
- Attend Welcome Days!