Interlibrary Loan Article Request
General Loan Information
- Any Library materials not owned by CSM may be borrowed from another library in compliance with their lending policies and copyright regulations.
- Only patrons registered with a CSM Library ID may use Interlibrary Loan Services. Visit the Library to register.
- Materials are borrowed from libraries with whom we have reciprocal no-charge agreements.
- You will be notified of all incoming materials via email. Articles will be forwarded to you as email attachments. All other items will be available for pickup and return at the Library Circulation Desk.
Patrons Using Borrowed Materials
- Patron requesting material is responsible for returning item by the due date.
- Some materials can be renewed; however, patron is responsible for asking for an extension through CSM interlibrary loan at email@example.com.
- Patron is responsible for cost of lost or damaged items.
- You must have a CSM ID Card and be registered with the Library to receive your interlibrary loan materials. If you are not registered, please visit the Library.
By submitting this request, I agree to abide by Title 17 of the U.S. Copyright Code. The copyright law of the U.S. (Title 17, U.S.C.) governs the making of photocopies or other reproductions of copyrighted material. Under certain conditions specified in the law, libraries and archives are authorized to furnish a photocopy or other reproduction. One of these specified conditions is that the photocopy or reproduction is not to be "used for any other purpose than private study, scholarship or research." If a user makes a request for, or later uses, a photocopy or reproduction for purposes in excess of "fair use," that user may be liable for copyright infringement. This institution reserves the right to refuse to accept a copy order if, in its judgment, fulfillment of the order would involve violation of copyright law.
For additional information or assistance, please contact Interlibrary Loan Service at 399-2631 or by email at InterLibraryLoan@csm.edu.