College of Saint Mary (Omaha, NE) Merit TeamMates Scholarship
First-time, full-time students will be awarded a TeamMates scholarship in the amount of $6,000 if they meet scholarship criteria from the TeamMates program. The TeamMates scholarship will replace the CSM merit scholarship award from the FTFT matrix. Students receiving a Marie Curie scholarship are not eligible because the Marie Curie scholarship amount is more advantageous than the TeamMates scholarship.
Award amount: Minimum of $6,000 toward tuition per academic year
Number of scholarships awarded: Unlimited, non-competitive
- Must have been in TeamMates for a minimum of 3 years.
- Must hold a minimum cumulative high school 3.0 GPA.
- Must complete and submit an application for admission to the College of Saint Mary in Omaha, NE.
- Must attend the College of Saint Mary beginning in the fall of 2021 as a full-time student taking at least 12 credit hours while living on campus.
- Must complete and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to the College of Saint Mary.
- Must maintain a 2.5 GPA until graduation and agree to comply with all code of conduct standards set by the College of Saint Mary.
- Must have a TeamMates+ Mentor.
This scholarship is unlimited and non-competitive, and half of the amount awarded will be paid directly by the College of Saint Mary at the beginning of each semester up to four years. This award cannot be combined with any additional College of Saint Mary scholarships. Recipient must also maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA until graduation and is responsible for paying other fees, room & board, books, and meal plan. Open to all mentees.