Creative Writing Minor
A minor in creative writing offers students the opportunity to write in various genres such as fiction, poetry and playwriting. Students will learn techniques that blend critical writing and creative writing, and our expert faculty instill strategies for composition and revision while always keeping the imagination at the forefront.
For a minor in creative writing, you must successfully complete 3 credits of electives approved by the program director as well as the following courses:
- ENG 210: Creative Writing Non-Fiction I
- ENG 310: Creative Writing Non-Fiction II
- ENG 212 Creative Writing Fiction I
- ENG 312: Creative Writing Fiction II
- ENG 362: Student Literary Magazine Editing