Occupational Therapy Doctorate
In just 6 Years you can graduate with an Occupational Therapy Doctorate!
- Pick your undergraduate major: Exercise Science, Psychology, Human Biology, 35+ options - it’s up to you!
- Receive your Occupational Therapy Doctorate in just six years.
- Learn from faculty with broad educational and clinical experiences in a range of practice arenas.
- Multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art health profession labs.
- Apply knowledge learned in the classroom to fieldwork experiences at one of our 225+ active partner sites in social service agencies, public schools, hospitals, nursing homes, community outreach centers or mental health treatment centers throughout the nation.
Board Pass Rates
The total number of College of Saint Mary Master of Occupational Therapy graduates who passed the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) certificate exam in 2019 was 42 out of 42 graduates for an overall pass rate of 100 percent. As of 2014, the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy only posts the overall pass rate of a program regardless of the number of attempts for a student to pass the exam. Program results from the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy (NBCOT) can be found online at https://secure.nbcot.org/data/schoolstats.aspx.
Start Date: August
Program Length: 6 years (combined bachelor and doctorate)
Licensure: Upon doctoral graduation, candidates must pass the National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy certificate exam and seek state licensure in order to practice.